Friday 21 July 2017

Anything Goes - Sunbeam Mixed Media Board

Sunbeam Mixed Media Board by Dana Tatar

Hi! Dana here toady sharing the Mixed Media Board I altered for the Anything Goes theme this week. I primed my board with DecoArt White Gesso. Once that was dry, I used a spatula to spread on blue, silver, and pink paint that was very close to being dried up completely. This old paint was a fun way to not let my supplies go to waste and also create some cool texture at the same time!

Next, I spread more chunky paint over the Kaz Boughton Dotted Star Mask. I topped the sun with a chipboard circle from the Andy Skinner Industrial Elements Set that I colored with liquid inks. I finished this board with some black and white doodles and a hand-written quote.

You can find the products I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

1 comment:

Craftychris said...

This is gorgeous! Love the quote! xxx